About Corporate Partnerships
Your business goals and objectives are unique to your industry and company so there are no “one size fits all” set of marketing benefits. We will work with your company to create benefits that generate a return on investment and return on objectives for your company while providing valuable services and amenities that enrich the quality of life to the residents of the City of McAllen and surrounding communities
Our goal is to work with your organization to develop a business strategy that can drive revenue and deliver a positive impact on our community. We tailor each partnership and create a marketing package that we feel will maximize your return on objectives.
Beyond signage, media impressions, and hospitality, the City of McAllen marketing team will help you activate your sponsorship and take it to the next level. It is the process of crafting messages and communication that will help to form the impressions people will have about your company and express who your company is at its core. Your brand will be included in an integrated marketing campaign that will reach millions of impressions. Our campaign includes digital media, print media, and television as well as onsite branding. Some examples of benefits include:
- Increase Brand Loyalty
- Create Awareness and Visibility
- Key Onsite Exposure
- Drive sales traffic
- Showcase community responsibility
- Sample/Display brand attributes
- Availability to reach hundreds of thousands of residents of the Rio Grande Valley and surrounding community
- Availability to impact consumer sales
Connect With The Hispanic Market
The population of the Rio Grande Valley is 1.2 million, Hispanics represent 88.3% of McAllen’s MSA population. McAllen MSA has the 15th largest Hispanic population in the U.S. and is the 6th largest market. If the border communities on the Mexican border were included, the RGV would rise to the number two Hispanic market in the U.S.
Keys To Success
The City of McAllen will conduct evaluation reports, economic impact studies and spectator surveys to determine media evaluation, brand tracking, customer satisfaction and community impact. We will work with your brand to determine metrics for sponsorship evaluation to make sure we are hitting the right benchmarks and improve your overall sponsorship portfolio by evaluating all sponsorship assets and identifying individual performance.
Partner with one of the World’s Top Parade & Event producers!Did you know that the MHP is one of the top sponsorship properties in Texas? As an international leader in the event sponsorship industry, the MHP prides itself on meeting and exceeding sponsor expectations through attention to detail, exemplary client service, and creative marketing solutions. Our professional and experienced staff will work closely with you to develop an innovative, embedded sponsorship program that goes above and beyond a typical sponsorship. The MHP marketing team is eager to work with you and to tailor a targeted program for your specific needs! Our team will also provide you with a comprehensive sponsorship audit or summary report showing your company’s impact To become a Corporate Partner, please contact: Joe Vera Assistant City Manager of Special Events 956-681-1004 firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Sponsor the MHP?
- Increase Your sales — 70% of attendees say they are more likely to purchase a product/service from a MHP sponsor.
- Develop Targeted Promotional Campaigns — Work with the MHP’s dynamic, experienced marketing department to develop sophisticated, fun and creative print and radio promotional campaigns aligned with specific MHP events.
- Create Brand Awareness — Increase your product’s visibility both on-site and through ads on highly rated event broadcasts.
- One-to-One Marketing — Interact directly with thousands of customers and prospects.
- Activate Consumers — Distribute coupons, create sweepstakes or contests, etc. to maximize your return.
- Sample Your Product — Provide direct product interaction and education to a targeted group of consumers.
- Build a Consumer Database — Create integrated promotional elements for your campaign that provide demographic and buying behavior information about consumers.
- Enjoy MHP Hospitality — Relax and have fun at top MHP private events, network with MHP constituents, receive premium tickets to the MHP’s largest events, and more.
- Create Goodwill — Enhance the community’s perception of your company by partnering with the largest single day civic celebration in the South Texas.
- Enhance Corporate Culture — Involve employees in event activities to build enthusiasm, teamwork, and loyalty through volunteer opportunities and hospitality.
Sponsorship OpportunitiesThe MHP has a wide variety of events spanning multiple target audiences. Ask one of our experts today to perform a marketing property/sponsorship compatibility assessment for your company! For general information, be sure to look at the events flyers below.
Premier SponsorsPremier Sponsors of the MHP include the MHP’s top supporters that embody the spirit of the MHP through integration, high visibility, and active participation. Premier Sponsors play key roles in making McAllen a better place to live and visit.
Palmfest Corporate Sponsorship HighlightsOur corporate partners were able to benefit from onsite exposure of our growing attendee base as well as over $100,000 in media value. Total social media impressions for PalmFest exceeded one million and attendee engagement increased as well. A new website was launched, with targeted search engine optimization that increased unique website visits. The ease of navigation and presentation was also a benefit to our corporate partners. PalmFest took home 14 marketing awards at Texas Festivals and Event Association, including Best Sponsor, Best Single New Sponsorship Program, and Best Sponsorship Program for an Individual Sponsor. The average return on investment for our corporate sponsors was 8:1. For more information, please contact: Yajaira Flores Manager of Sales and Event Services Convention Facilities Department 956-681-3814 email@example.com
Sunset Live Corporate PartnershipsWhen marketing to millennials, it is important to understand who millennials are, and what makes them unique. Millennials don’t like to be marketed to, to reach millennials you have to engage them. Millennials want to be a part of the conversation. Sunset Live targets millennials by showcasing an experience that they are passionate about: music, food, friends and local arts. We encourage them to share the event information and bring their friends, family and pets. Sunset Live is about enhancing their quality of life, what millennials want in their community and they are willing to tell all of their friends. Demographics
- 77% of our attendees are between the ages of 25-44
- 90% of our attendees found out about the event through Facebook, the other 10% found out through word of mouth
- On average attendees came in groups 4 or more
- Attendees staged an average of three hours at Sunset Live
- 1 out of every 4 attendees brought their child
- One unique aspect of this event is that it is dog friendly. Spectators appreciate that we allow them to bring their dogs, also known to millennials as four-legged children.
- 30% of attendees said a sponsors participation in Sunset Live will make them more likely to purchase their buy their products or service
- 70% of attendees own a home vs. rent
- 85% of attendees are Hispanic